Yes, you read it correctly. ResisTENce! During these unprecedented times, it is key that we ensure that we are doing our part. In an effort to help 'flatten the curve' of Covid-19 spread, here are 10 things to consider.
10. It is okay to ask questions.
9. COVID-19 is not a death sentence.
8. Everyone will not show symptoms.
7. Wash your hands with warm, soapy water for atleast 20 seconds.
6. Keep your hands away from your face.
5. Cover coughs and sneezes
4. Keep a safe distance of 6 feet when in public places as recommended by CDC.
3. Clean and disinfect surfaces regularly.
2. Wear face coverings when you are out getting essentials.
1. If you are experiencing symptoms, seek medical attention!
For More Information visit: